Supply Chain Finance across Europe and China
- SCF in China: where are we?
- SCF innovation and new digital technologies
- How COVID-19 affects the financing environment of SMEs in China and Europe
- Opportunities for large corporates with the developments of SCF
- Europe and China: SCF collaboration or competition?
Panel Discussion: Digital collaboration and innovation in Supply Chain Finance
Will take part:
- Sheldon Ying, Supply Chain General Manager of Haier Smart Home
- Bart Ras, Managing Director, Greensill Capital
- Ivan Leung, Managing Director, head of Corporate Sales GTB, Banco Santander (Asia Pacific)
- Marco Tagliapietra, Chief Financial Officer, Candy Group
- Prof. Liu Jianwu, Finance Professor and Director of the Center of Quantitative Research, Tsinghua Shenzhen International Graduate School
Moderated by: Prof. Zhao Xiande, Director of CEIBS-GLP centre for Innovation in Supply Chain and Services and Luca Gelsomino, Academic Director, Supply Chain Finance Community
This is the second day of a 2-days event. On June 13th we will discuss with top-level academics about the chalenges that the SCF market and supply chains in general are facing right now, its research implication and the role that research can play in overcoming the current crisis.
Learn more here!